15 July, 2019 –
Grants of up to $5,000 are available to community groups along Linkt Brisbane’s roads and tunnels – including AirportlinkM7, Clem7, Legacy Way, Logan and Gateway motorways, and Go Between Bridge – for innovative and inclusive projects, such as youth education, road safety, and environmental programs.
Applications are assessed against –
- The benefit for communities close to Transurban roads
- Ability to impact the social needs in the areas of safe and accessible transport, education and training.
- Ability to achieve lasting benefits
- The potential to positively effect a large number of people or drive significant environmental outcomes
- The potential to improve the lives of diverse, disadvantaged or underprivileged groups
- How specific the application is about the grant’s intended use and expected outcomes
- Whether the grant will help create community benefits that may not otherwise be possible without grant support.
Applications close on Friday 9 August.
For more information please visit www.transurban.com/communitygrants