17 January, 2020 –
Congratulations to Brisbane Hockey Management Group, Kedron Wavell Services Hockey Club, Down Syndrome Queensland, Grange Thistle Football Club, The Prince Charles Hospital Foundation, and YMCA Stafford Gymnastics who are successful grant recipients for Round 102 of the Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF).
- Brisbane Hockey Management Group Inc – $20,680 to install spectator seating.
- Down Syndrome Queensland Ltd – $14,388 to purchase telephone systems and laptops.
- Grange Thistle Football Club Ltd – $12,775 to install a coldroom.
- Kedron Wavell Services Hockey Club Inc – $17,500 to install spectator grandstands.
- The Prince Charles Hospital Foundation – $19,839 to purchase equipment.
- YMCA Stafford Gymnastics – $19,584 to install an outdoor covered area and purchase equipment.
The GCBF is Queensland’s largest one-off grants program for community-based, not-for-profit organisations. The fund delivers grants for worthwhile projects from $500 to $35,000.
Round 104 will open shortly and will close for applications on 29 February 2020 – if your organisation has a project in mind, the GCBF wants to hear about it.
For more information or to apply visit www.justice.qld.gov.au/initiatives/community-grants