29 November, 2018 –
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise pavement resurfacing works will be undertaken along Gympie Road, between Monserrat Street and Webster Road, Chermside.
- These works are scheduled to start at the end of November and will be completed by early December 2018, weather and construction conditions permitting
- Work will be carried out at night from Sunday to Thursday between 7pm and 5am.
Work will include:
- Removal of existing asphalt patch and replacement with new asphalt
- Reinstatement of line marking.
- Nearby residents and businesses will experience some temporary construction noise, dust and odour while works are completed.
- Road users will also experience minor delays due to changed traffic conditions while work is underway.
- Works will be undertaken at night for the safety of the work crew and road users and to minimise the impact to the road network.
To ensure the safety of road workers and road users, traffic controllers and construction signage will be in place to advise the changed traffic conditions at this location.
For more information on this work, email email@example.com or call 3066 4303 during business hours.
For up-to-date information on road closures and traffic conditions across Queensland, go to www.qldtraffic.qld.gov.au or call 13 19 40.