4 June, 2018 –
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise pavement resurfacing works will be undertaken along Gympie Road, at the intersection of Murphy Road, Chermside.
- These works are scheduled from early to mid June 2018, weather and construction conditions permitting
- Work will be carried out from 7pm until 5am from Sunday to Thursday.
- Works are undertaken at night for the safety of the work crew and to minimise impacts to road users.
- Changed traffic conditions, traffic control, detours and temporary speed reductions along Gympie Road at the intersection of Murphy Road, Chermside.
- Temporary construction noise, dust, odour and additional lighting as required
- Nearby residents and businesses may experience some temporary construction noise, dust, odour and additional lighting while works are completed.
To ensure the safety of road workers and road users, traffic controllers and construction signage will be in place to advise the changed traffic conditions along this section of road.
For more information on this work, please contact the Project Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 3066 4338 during business hours.
For up-to-date information on road closures and traffic conditions across Queensland, go to www.qldtraffic.qld.gov.au or call 13 19 40.