3 September, 2019 –
Roadworks notice – Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) will be carrying out minor road works in multiple locations along Gympie Road this month, including between Monserrat Street and Murphy Road, Chermside.
- Gympie Arterial Road, Bald Hills
- Gympie Road between Nevin Street and Darwin Street, Aspley
- Gympie Road between Beams Road and Zillmere Road, Carseldine
- Gympie Road between Monserrat Street and Murphy Road, Chermside (pictured)
- Albany Creek Road between Bangalow Street and Trouts Road, Bridgeman Downs
These works will improve the road surface for all road users and will be undertaken at night, between 7pm and 5am, Monday to Friday, with some Saturday or out of hours work if required.
Nearby residents may experience short-term impacts, including noise, lights, dust and odour from construction equipment. Access to properties will be maintained during the works. Where temporary access changes are required, property/business owners will be contacted directly.
All works should be completed by late September. Please share so that local residents are informed.
For more information email email@example.com or call 3066 4338 during business hours.