21 January 2015 –
RentConnect helps Queenslanders find and apply for a place to rent. The service is aimed at helping people who:
- are having trouble finding suitable accommodation
- have no identification documents or rental history
- are trying to prove they will be a good tenant
- find it hard to read or write.
Services RentConnect provides include:
- finding a place to rent
- helping people understand the rental process
- helping fill out necessary applications and forms
- contacting real estate agents.
For more information about RentConnect call 13 74 68 or contact one of the two local housing service centres or visit www.qld.gov.au/housing .
Chermside Housing Service Centre
Level 3, 18 Banfield Street
Chermside Qld 4032
Phone 3917 4600
Fortitude Valley Housing Service Centre
505 St Pauls Terrace
Fortitude Valley Qld 4006
Phone 3034 6500